Friday, November 6, 2015

Friday Coloring Challenge - The Outlawz

Good morning!  Happy Friday!  Hope you've had a good week and you have fun plans for the upcoming weekend!  It's supposed to rain all weekend here, so not much chance for outdoor activities, I'm afraid.  Too bad, because the temperatures are actually nice and mild and we still hjave some color on the trees.  Anyway, don't faint, but I am actually here on the right day to post my DT card for this week's Friday Coloring Challenge at The Outlawz!  The theme for this first challenge of November is "cooking/food".  You can use any coloring medium you'd like, but you must have a hand-colored image somewhere on your project to enter.

Here is my card:


My card base and mats are GKD Wine With Everything and the patterned papers are from Karen Foster.  I'm not sure which collection they came from. I went with a "cooking with wine" theme! The fun images are from the digi set, Petite Syrah from Vera Lane Studio.  I colored the cute wine girl and the wine bottle with my Copics. The sentiment is from the same digi set.

Here is a close-up of the main image:


Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to visit the Friday Coloring Challenge to check out the fabulous projects from my teammies, Penny, Kathi and Vannessa!  We hope you will play along!  Our sponsor for the month of November is Vera Lane Studio.  Janet is offering the lucky winner a digi set from the Vera Lane Studio Etsy shop.  Go have a look at all of the wonderfully whimsical artwork in her shop!


Have a fantastic day and weekend and see you soon!
Photobucket

4 comments:

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving me a comment! I really appreciate it! Carla