Thursday, April 30, 2015

Little Miss Muffet - Inspiration Thursday

Hi there!  Happy Thursday!  Hope you're having a good week so far!  After a few rainy days, we are having splendid sunny, warm weather.  I'm hoping to get out this afternoon to enjoy a little of it!  Before I do, I am here with my Little Miss Muffet DT post.  It's Inspiration Thursday this week, so head on over to the Little Miss Muffet Facebook group where the Little Misses will be posting projects with some of our favorite LMMS products.  There will be lots of eye candy for sure!

Here is my card:


My card base and mats are SU Bermuda Bay and the patterned papers are from the My Mind's Eye Six by Six A Mother's Love pad.  The cute image is Candy Floss Crew Bailey by Pollycraft for Little Miss Muffet Stamps.  I colored her with my Copics.  I did a bit of doodling around the edge of the image panel.  The sentiment is from Create With TLC
 
Here is a close-up of the colored image:


Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to visit the LMMS Facebook group throughout the day for lots of Thursday inspiration!  Don't forget there is still time to enter our "round in circles" challenge over on the blog.  You have until Tuesday, May 5th to enter.

I am entering my card in the following challenges:
Craft Your Passion Challenge #259 (anything goes)
Through The Craftroom Door Challenge (anything goes)
Crafting From the Heart #57 (anything goes)

Have a great day and see you soon!
Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. HI Carla, this is darling. Besides being a wonderful colorist you seem to have a great talent for doodling. I actually thought it was a stamp. Have a nice time enjoying your good weather this afternoon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy looking - the colors are gorgeous, Carla!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the papers you have used on this card, and the little girl is coloured beautifully :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nicely colored and wonderful papers! You always rock!
    Hugz,
    Chana

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fabulous design.So bright and beautiful.Super colouring too.Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion.Hope to see you again next week.
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the doodling that you did! Thanks for joining us at Crafting from the Heart this week.
    HeatherM

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the colour palett in ths card.Thank you so much for sharing your beautiful work with us at TTCRD this week and hope to se you again in our next challenge// Zora DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving me a comment! I really appreciate it! Carla