Sunday, February 8, 2015

Sketch Saturday #347

Hi there!  Happy Sunday!  Hope you've had a great weekend!  I am popping in quickly to share my DT card for this week's Sketch Saturday challenge.  I know I am a day late but I had a few issues posting and waited until today when they were resolved.  Anyway, our sponsor this week is A Day For Daisies, who are offering the lucky winner a $12 GC to the ADFD shop.
 


Here is this week's sketch, designed by Niki:
 
Here is my card:


My card base and mats are SU Pool Party and the patterned papers are from the My Mind's Eye Just Sayin' 6x6 pad.  The sweet image is Helping The Flowers from A Day For Daisies.  It was offered as a freebie a couple of years ago and I was lucky enough to get it.  I colored it with my Copics.  Two Washi tape banners and a single wild rose from my stash finished my card.

Here is a close-up of the colored image:


Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to visit the Sketch Saturday blog and check out the  gorgeous creations from the rest of the Saturday Girls and our wonderful Guest Designer for February, Donna!  We hope you will play along! 

I am entering my card in the following challenge:
613 Avenue Create #110 (anything goes/color bingo)

Here is the bingo card:
 

I chose the diagonal with pink, free and green and used aqua as my free color.

Have a great day and see you soon!
Photobucket

8 comments:

  1. Hi, Carla!
    This is so delicate and I love your color choices. It goes without saying that your paper choices are outstanding! Thanks for accepting our challenge this week here at 613 Avenue Create!
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah, Owner

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Carla. I love the color combo and how you have matched your papers. Lovely image and coloring. hugs, joann

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Carla, love the cute little fairy and colours.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! Love the soft color palette and the way you brought the flowers on the DP into the design. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh goodness this is pretty!!! Such gorgeous colors and feminine appeal with the lovely flowers! LOVE it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweet and delicate and lovely! Hugs, Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable card!!! Love your color choices!!! Thanks for visiting us at 613 Avenue Create and good luck!
    Hugs,
    Lynne, 613 Avenue Create Resident

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving me a comment! I really appreciate it! Carla