Friday, January 23, 2015

Friday Coloring Challenge - The Outlawz

Good morning!  Happy Friday!  Hope you had a good week and your ready for the weekend!  I know I am!  I hope that the rain we are having today will go away by tomorrow.  Anyway, I am here with my DT post for this week's Friday Coloring Challenge at The Outlawz site.  The theme this week is "Winter Wonderland".  You can use any coloring medium you'd like, but you must have a hand-colored image on your project to enter.
 
Here is my card:
 

My card base and mats are SU Blue Bayou and the patterned papers are from the Carta Bella Winter Fun 6x6 pad.  The fun image is Uptown Girl from Art by MiRan.  Of course, I colored her with my Copics.  The sentiment is from Create With TLC.  A few sparkly snowflake stickers finished my card.

Here is a close-up of the colored image:
 

Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to visit the Friday Coloring Challenge and check out the fabulous projects from my teammies, Laine, Kathi and Penny!  We hope you will play along!  Our sponsor for the month of January is Art by MiRan, who is offering the lucky winner three digis of their choice from the Art by MiRan Etsy shop.  Be sure to go check out Mi Ran's adorable digis!


I am entering my card in the following challenges:
Art by MiRan Challenge #24 (anything goes)
Corrosive Challenge #216 (Winter blues)
Addicted to Stamps Challenge #96 (Winter)
Creative Fingers Challenge #64 (anything goes)

Have a great day and see you soon!
Photobucket

8 comments:

  1. She is fabulous Carla. Stunning color and DP.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful wintery card! LOVE the colors and wow look at that hair! Nicely done Carla :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning as always! Thanks for joining at ATSC: Winter
    Hugs
    Dewi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really wonderful coloring, Carla! Love the pretty papers & palette, the design, and the fab embellies! Hope you are having a great weekend! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous DP's! She matches them perfectly. Beautiful work. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Carla this is a wonderful creation with great attention to detail. It is perfect for our 24th ‘ANYTHING GOES’ challenge. Thanks for sharing your talent with us. Good luck.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Art by Miran Showcase DT Member}
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous, Carla! Love your paper choices and your coloring is phenomenal! Her hair looks fabulous! Thanks for joining us at The Corrosive Challenge!
    {hugs}
    Regan
    DT Coordinator

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card. I love Art by Miran images. Thank you for joining the challenge at Creative Fingers. Hope to see you again next time.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving me a comment! I really appreciate it! Carla