Thursday, July 24, 2014

Little Miss Muffet Inspiration Thursday

Good morning!  Happy Thursday!  Hope your week is going OK.  Sorry I haven't been around much this week.  All is OK, but I've been very busy with physical therapy, appointments and a bunch of other things and I just haven't made it to my craft room much. I did get there long enough to make a card for my Little Miss Muffet Thursday Inspiration post over on the Little Miss Muffet Stamps Facebook page.  Throughout the day, the Little Misses will be posting inspiration projects with some our favorite LMMS products.  Be sure to visit and check them out!  There is always lots of fun chat, too!

Here is my card:


My card base and mats are SU Hello Honey and the patterned papers are from the My Mind's Eye Collectable "Remarkable" 6x6 pad.  The adorable image is Polka Dot Pals Jamie from Little Miss Muffet Stamps.  I colored her up with my Copics and added a little grass at her feet.  The sentiment is from Create With TLC.  That's it!  I kept this one simple.

Here is a close-up of the colored image:


Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to visit the LMMS Facebook page and feast your eyes on today's inspiration projects!  Don't forget about our ongoing "anything goes" challenge on the blog.  You still have until Tuesday, July 29th to enter.

I am entering my card in the following challenges:
Friday Sketch Challenge #74 (sketch)
Through the Craftroom Door Challenge (anything goes)
Party Time Tuesdays #182 (anything goes)
Hobby Cutz Challenge #57 9anything goes)

Here is FSC-74:
 

Have a great day and see you soon!
Photobucket

11 comments:

  1. So pretty and smacks of summer.
    {I would love you to take part in my 900 Follower Give-away. Thank you so much if you have already entered and good luck}. Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great take on the sketch! Love that sweet image--she's darling! Wonderful coloring & really pretty DP, too! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG Carla, I just had this little lady arrive in the post!! What a stunner of a card hun, your artwork is just brilliant. I will be back for inspiration when I have her inky. Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's such a cute image. Your coloring skills are really shining on this one Carla. Wonderfully done! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your card this morning. It is a definite reminder of summer with the wonderful yellow colors! I love t hose pretty papers and your coloring on the little image is excellent. You have done it again my friend....made a very beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, Carla. Sorry it's been so long since I stopped by. I saw your adorable card in TTCRD and had to take a closer look. Such a sweet image and lovely coloring as always. Hope you are having a great summer. :)
    Hugz,
    Cath

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow, love the mix of patterned paper and your coloring is soooo good! - wish i could color like that! Thanks for koining the challenge at PArty Time Tuesdays- hope to see you next week too! xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute and adorable....She is colored perfectly. Beautiful papers. Hugs, joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Another lovely card Carla, cute image and pretty papers. Thanks for joining in with us at Friday Sketch Challenge.
    Shirley xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is just so cute card and fits our sketch perfectly :-))
    Thank you for joining us at Friday Sketch Challenge this time!
    Greetings Lisbeth

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving me a comment! I really appreciate it! Carla