Sunday, April 6, 2014

Geeky Love - New Baby

Hi again!  I'm back with a second quick post today.  If you are looking for my Ditzie Digi Design DT post, click here or scroll down one post.  I am back to share some inspiration for the Make it Crafty FB group.  I couldn't have been happier when Zoe invited me to stay on as GD for another month!
Today, I've created with some of the fantastic new images!  Did you see that the Make it Crafty Geeky Love couple have had a baby?  The new images take us on the next step of their journey from courtship, to marriage, and now the start of their family!

Here is my project.  I made another card in a box, so I'll show you a few different views.


I used cut files from the Silhouette Store on my Cameo for the box design, the baby items and the Sweet Baby sentiment.  The patterned paper is from the Echo Park Bundle of Joy Girl 6x6 pad. The two images are Geeky Love Baby and Geeky Love New Parents from Make it Crafty. I printed them on MiC Blending Card and colored them with my Copics.  I fussy cut them by hand and popped them on the box. 
 
Here is a close-up of the images on the box:


and finally, a close-up of the colored images alone:
 

Thanks for stopping by!   I'm going to catch up on a few things then come around to visit.

Enjoy the rest of your day!
Photobucket

9 comments:

  1. This is awesome, Carla. And, a new baby in the family...too sweet. Very good work with the Silhouette for the box and the fussy cutting is super.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this Carla. Beautiful design and beautiful coloring. Great design, great colors. I love these. Does this one fold up to fit an envelope? You are doing some beautiful creations.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This has got to be the most fun baby card I've ever seen. Love the box fold! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the extra GDT! :^) Zoe knows talent when she sees it!!! :^)
    Love your design--really fun extras in the die cuts, and all the cute images are colored beautifully! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so adorable!!!!! Congrats on the GDT too, on another note, hope you are ok, see where y'all got hit hard by the rain, stay dry and safe!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic creation! Love the box and images! What a cute idea for a new baby!

    ReplyDelete
  7. How cute this is. I love the images and you are just so talented. Hugs, joann

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on the well deserved GDT extension and what a fantastic card to share! This is my fave box card file from Silhoutte - love that little added curve :) Wonderful colouring on all those images and so great how this card tells a story in stages - great work :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving me a comment! I really appreciate it! Carla