Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Elphine House Australia Challenge #57

Hi again!  I'm back with a second post today, because it's already Wednesday morning in Brisbane and time for a new Elphine House Australia Challenge!  The theme this month is "Spring is in the Air".  Indeed it was in the air here over the weekend, but not so much today!  Hope all the blooming beauty isn't damaged by tonight's freeze!   Anyway, I'm here to share my DT post for the new challenge.
 
Here is my Spring card:


My card base and mats are SU Kiwi Kiss and the patterned papers are from the Basic Grey Fresh Cut 6x6 pad.  The adorable image is Laura Flowers For You from Elphine House Australia.  I stamped her on MiC Blending Card and colored her with my Copics.  I added a bit of Stickles to the flower centers and the butterfly.  I also added grass, clouds and the sky with my Copics.  The sentiment is from Create With TLC.  Some chevron-striped ribbon and a little scissors charm finished my card.

Here is a close-up of the colored image:
 

Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to visit the Elphine House Australia blog and check out the gorgeous creations from Lynda, Lynne and Julie.  We hope you will play along this time!  All you have to do is follow the theme and use an Elisabeth Bell image.  It can be from any company.  You have until Tuesday, May 20th, Brisbane time to enter your project.

I am entering my card in the following challenges:
Allsorts Challenge #254 (Spring blossoms)
Loves Rubberstamps Challenge #99 (Easter or Spring)

Have a nice evening and see you soon!
Photobucket

19 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Carla!!! As always amazing colouring!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, Carla...love that ribbon .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely spring colors and those little scissors are just precious. Beautiful creation. Stay warm! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Darling image, great sky work and sweet sentiment, all come together perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your creation is lovely Carla and just perfect for my Spring Blossoms theme, thanks so much for sharing your creativity with us at Allsorts challenge.

    B x (I have a Grand Calibur to be won here )

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is beautiful. I love the colors and that bow is outstanding...Hugs, joann

    ReplyDelete
  7. ah, how cute, love the charm too!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my goodness this is so cute. The colors you chose just speak to me. Love them! And that pretty bow just tops it all off! Amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Eeeek! How cute is that charm! Awesome colouring, Carla. Have a blessed week.
    hugs, Asha

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is great, Carla! These are my high school colors, so I really like this!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a sweet card Carla!!
    XXX Heidy

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful coloring and colors Carla. Love this image and your beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a lovely image. Fab coloring. Thanks for joining us at Loves Rubberstamps.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely card, you've got those colours matched perfectly!

    Thank you so much for leaving a lovely comment on my blog

    Have a lovely Easter!!

    Hugs

    Bridie@BGPayne Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely card, pretty image.
    Thank you for sharing with Allsorts 'Spring Blossoms' challenge and good luck x Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh, too sweet! Love that darling image! Great coloring, love the papers, bow, design, and cute charm! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  17. Fab creation, thanks for joining Allsorts challenge, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh my! That image is sooooo cute and colored so perfectly!

    I love the papers you used, that wonderful bow, and that adorable charm.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Adorable Spring card. Thanks for playing at LRS.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving me a comment! I really appreciate it! Carla