Tuesday, April 1, 2014

A Whole Latte Love

Good morning!  Happy Tuesday!  Hope you're having a good week so far!  The weather has been gorgeous here the last couple of days!  It's warm and sunny and definitely feels like Spring!  I am popping in really quickly this morning to share a card I made for a friend, but it also fits a couple of challenges I enjoy doing.

Here it is:
 

My card base and mats are SU Bernuda Bay and the yummy patterned papers are from the Basic Grey RSVP 6x6 pad. The cute image is Thanks a Latte from Tiddly Inks. I printed it on Make it Colour Blending Card and colored it with my Copics.  The sentiment on the little tag is from Create With TLC.  Some die-cut circles and a little bow finished my card.

Here is a close-up of the colored image:
 

Thanks for stopping by!  I'll be around to visit as soon as I get a few things done around the house.

I am entering my card in the following challenges:
Tiddly Inks Stamps FB Challenge (something yummy)
Seems A Little Sketch #61 (sketch)
Deep Ocean Challenge #75 (for a friend)
Creative Fingers Challenge #29 (anything goes)
Crafty Little Fairies (add a tag)
 
Here is SALS-61:
 

Have a great day and see you soon!
Photobucket

15 comments:

  1. Hi, Carla,
    It has been a while since I had a chance to stop by, so I thought I would just hop over today and see how I could be enabled (to buy paper). Of course I was not disappointed. This is just lovely and the paper combos are fabulous. Love the image and your outstanding coloring! Beautifully crafted!
    Hugz,
    Chana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your papers especially the cupcakes and the adorable image! Your coloring is fabulous! Love how it all came together with our sketch! Thanks for sharing with us at Seems a Little Sketchy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darling card Carla. Love how you colored their hair and the tablecloth. Your coloring is all beautiful but those just popped out at me. Beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Carla!!
    XXX Heidy

    ReplyDelete
  5. A darling card for a friend and it is sure to be appreciated and treasured.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, such depth from your fab colouring!! Super cute image - just too adorable :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Carla, this is gorgeous! Love that cute paper and your coloring is AMAZING! Thanks for joining us at Seems A Little Sketchy and good luck.

    -Lori SALS DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card. Love your coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunning coloring and "sweet" card! I know your friend will love it. ~jeni :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card - love that cupcake paper!
    Thanks for playing at the Crafty Little Fairies!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Carla, this is just fabulous! Superb coloring of that darling image! Love your papers and take on the sketch! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh wow Carla, super colouring!!! Love the cute girlies too :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Carla - your posts are always eye openers! You are such a true artist of the copic times! This card is just drop dead gorgeous and I gleaned a few ideas to help me with my own copic creativity! Always so good to stop in and see you dear!

    ReplyDelete
  14. The image is so cute and colored so beautifully. I'm especially taken with the cast shadows from their bangs. Very cool.

    Great paper choices, layering, and a great take on the sketch.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving me a comment! I really appreciate it! Carla