Sunday, July 28, 2013

Little Miss Muffet - Sunday Spotlight

Good morning!  Happy (very early) Sunday to you!  Hope you've had a great weekend so far!  I plan to be sleeping when you see this and I will be if Mr. Blogger does his thing.  I am here to share the card I made for this week's Sunday Spotlight on the Little Miss Muffet blog.  Barbara has chosen the adorable Pluto as this week's spotlighted stamp.  He is available in the new store at a discounted price today, so hurry over and pop him in your cart before it's too late!

Here is my card with Pluto:


I used him to make another Christmas card for my stash, but he would be perfect for any gift-giving occasion.  My card base and mats are SU Garden Green and the shiny patterned papers are from the Kaisercraft Silly Season Collection.   I colored Pluto with my Copics.  I didn't give him very traditional parrot colors, now did I? A bit of artistic license, I say! A double-loop striped ribbon bow and a sparkly silver dimensional sticker from my stash finished my card.

Here is a close-up of the image:


Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to visit the Little Miss Muffet blog for more inspiration from the DT with this fun stamp!  You still have until Tuesday, July 30 at 11:55 PM CDT to enter our Nursery Rhymes challenge.  All the details are in the challenge post and on the blog sidebar.

Have a wonderful day and see you soon!
Photobucket

19 comments:

  1. Carla this is gorgeous and I love the freshness of the design.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carla, love the colors of your beautiful Christmas card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, this is such a pretty Christmas card, Carla. You're right, this image would be great for any gift-giving occasion.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi sweetie, this is just gorgeous, love your creation, hugs Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card Carla, hugs, Karenx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a gorgeous colour palette Carla.. Fab card xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your creation is gorgeous Carla!! Love that sweet birdie and your ribbon with the lovely accents really make this layout special! TFS! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love how you have coloured the parrot Carla. This is a fabulous card and the colour combo is great. Really love this.

    Hugs ~ Mette

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is just darling! I love that fun image! Great coloring, really cool DP, love your design & fab bow! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a unique Christmas card! Love the design and the non-traditional colors!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So pretty, Carla! Love the DP, image and colours. What a wondeful Christmas card. Thank you for sharing AND for taking the time to leave me a sweet comment.
    xxx Asha
    Sunny Summer Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  12. Carla, this is so pretty! Such a great Christmas card. Love the coloring and the design!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautifully designed Carla - wonderful Christmas card.
    sandy

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very nice Carla, I love pink and green for Christmas. Wonderful design and such a lovely image...Hugz, joann

    ReplyDelete
  15. Perfect way to showcase this cute image, Carla. I love that you left him white.

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is so cute Carla! Love the image and your great layout! The dp is so pretty and it must feel great to be ahead on Christmas! Hoping you are doing well.... sending hugs,
    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  17. He needs to come over and wrap my presents for me. hee hee Cute card Carla! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  18. So adorable Carla, That bird and the ribbon is wonderful.
    Hugs, Pat

    ReplyDelete
  19. Beautiful work Carla, so fresh and clean!! He's the perfect colouring for a Cockatoo :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving me a comment! I really appreciate it! Carla