Thursday, February 7, 2013

Little Miss Muffet Challenge

Good morning!  Happy early Thursday!  Sorry I've been MIA, but I've had a few things going on in my world and I haven't had much time to visit my craft room.  I hope to make up for it this weekend!  Anyway, I'm here now with my Little Miss Muffet DT post.   We have a new challenge starting this week.  This time it is a sketch challenge.  What better way to kick start your mojo than with a fun sketch?

Here is the sketch:


Here is my take on it:


My card base and mats are GKD Lipstick Red and the patterned papers are from the My Mind's Eye Love Me 6x6 pad.  My adorable image is Spencer's Bucket Full of Love from Little Miss Muffet Stamps.  He is available as a rubber stamp, but I used a digi version.  I printed him on Make it Colour Blending Card and colored him with my Copics.  I added lots of Red Stickles to the hearts for some extra sparkle.  I cut him out with my Cameo and popped him up on foam tape.  The "Love" sentiment is from the Silhouette store and it was cut out of red glitter paper. I finished my card with two layered paper rosettes from K & Co.

Here is a close-up of Spencer:


Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to visit the Little Miss Muffet Challenge blog and check out the gorgeous creations from the rest of the DT and our wonderful guest designer for February, Shelly!  We sure hope you will play along with us!  You have until Tuesday, February 19 to enter.  If you use either a Little Miss Muffet or any Pollycraft stamp, you can enter with "anything goes" as your theme and you can enter as many times as you'd like.  Otherwise, please follow the theme and enter only once.

I am entering my card in the following challenges:
Stampin With The Dragon (love is in the air)
Card Makin' Mamas (love & happiness)
QKR Stampede #24 (love is in the air)
One Stop Craft Challenge #214 (anything goes)
613 Avenue Create #5 (anything goes; optional twist "love")
Tammy's Scrapin Corner #48 (Valentines)

Have a great day and see you soon!
Photobucket

18 comments:

  1. Fabolous card Carla!!
    XXX Heidy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carla, there is so much I love about this card. Fab colouring. The flowers are pretty. Gorgeous love sentiment and I love Spencer as a panda. X

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute as a bug in a rug..........hope you get playing time this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is gorgeous! Hope all is well in "your world".

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cute! Love the image and your coloring is just perfect! Hope you have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww, this is too too cute! Love his little bucket of sparkly hearts and the sparkly title. The papers are perfect! Hoping that everything is ok!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, too cute...a bucket of love. I really like your Silhouette sentiment, too. Great card.

    Yes, I've been enjoying the wonderful sunshine. Looks like it is over, though, for a couple days. Ugh!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Carla, this is a darling take on the sketch! Love that bear, your coloring, the sparkle you added, the pretty papers, your sentiment & embellies! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aww - this is a fabulous Valentine Carla - love the sparkly hearts. Hugs Deb

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card. I like the mini rosettes finished of with the little bling flower. Verry pretty.
    Thank you for joining us at 613 Avenue Create.

    Huggsss, Angelique

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card you made!
    Thank you for joining us at One Stop Craft Challenge, I hope you see the next week, too!
    Hugs, Andreja

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh WOW, awesome card. Your colouring is amazing. I am so glad for your entry at Tammys Scrapin Corner this week.
    Hugs,
    Archana

    ReplyDelete
  13. Adorable card! Thanks for joining us at 613 Ave Create.

    ReplyDelete
  14. You did a great job of the sketch. Thanks for joining us at CMM.x

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a cute image! You colored him perfectly. It's also a great take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful card and cute image,love the papers and rosette flowers-thanks for joining us at Tammy's Scrapin Corner
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Fantastic card. I love combo ans stamp.
    Nathalie

    ReplyDelete
  18. Adorable card! Thanks for participating in our QKR STAMPEDE challenge!!

    ~DEANNE~

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving me a comment! I really appreciate it! Carla