Thursday, November 29, 2012

Little Miss Muffet Challenge - Tag or Gift

Good morning!  Happy Thursday!  Hope you've had a good week so far!  Only one more day until the start of the weekend!  I know I'm ready, but I am getting a bit ahead of myself.  Thursday means it's time for my DT post for Little Miss Muffet Stamps.  We have a new challenge starting today.  The theme this time is "tags or gifts".  How perfect is the theme for this time of year?  I don't know about you, but I am starting to stress a little about how close the Christmas holidays are and how few cards and gifts I have done!

I chose to do a tag for one of my Christmas gifts:


My tag base and mats are GKD Red Hot and the patterned paper is from the DCWV Winter Holiday 12x12 pad.  I love all the festive patterns in this pad and all the sparkle!  My adorable image is Swings 'n Slides Happy Mail from Little Miss Muffet Stamps. I printed it on Make it Colour Blending Card and colored it with my Copics.  I added lots of sparkly accents with Stickles and Crystal Snow glitter.  The sentiment is a recent freebie from Paulette at Create With TLC.  I added a large snowflake cut out of turquoise glitter paper with a Marianne Design die.  Some lime green wrinkled ribbon finished off my tag.

Here is a close-up of the image:



Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to visit the Little Miss Muffet Challenge blog and check out the fabulous creations from the rest of the DT and our Guest Designer, Shelly.  We hope you will be inspired to play along!  You have until Tuesday, December 10 to enter your project.  If you use a Little Miss Muffet stamp, you can play along with "anything goes" as your theme.

I am entering my card in the following challenges:
Simon Says Stamp (anything goes)
The Corrosive Challenge #163 (anything goes)
Through The Craftroom Door Challenge #46 (anything goes)
Anything Goes Challenge #81 (tags)

Have a great day and hope to see you again soon!
Photobucket

21 comments:

  1. Hi Carla, I love your glittery snow and the peep of a snowflake. Gorgeous tag. Take care. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carla, I always seem to say the same thing. I really should just cut and paste my comment here. Hehehe.. But I do love this and your coloring is wonderful. Such a cute holiday image!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Carla, That tag should be considered the "gift" for someone. It is adorable, bright and cheery all at the same time. Enjoy your upcoming weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful cute tag Carla!!
    XXX Heidy

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous as always, I just noticed your new watermark it's awesome too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable Carla! Love all those fun bright colors. :-) Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Carla, this is just the cutest gift tag. I love all the iciness. Of course, it is colored beautifully. I am a bit stressed over Christmas, too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful shading on your mailbox Carla! I have enough cards, but not tags. I think I need to get busy, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous tag Carla! Love the peeking snowflake and all that glittery snow!! Beautifully colored as always! xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is the cutest - love this image and how you colored her Carla! Deb

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the colors you chose for her outfit, Carla! We're so glad you played along with us at the Simon Says Stamp challenge this week - good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey, Carla, I hope your mom is doing better! :^)
    Love this tag! Such a darling image, great paper & design & sparkle. And your coloring is out-of-sight fabulous! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh Carla, you have no idea the delight when I saw I had the opportunity to comment on your card on behalf of TTCRD. Your creations never cease to amaze me, this one being no exception either! Your colouring is superb, and the colours are gorgeous. Love it! Thanks for sharing it with us at TTCRD. :)S

    ReplyDelete
  14. Carla, this tag is precious. Love your cute little image and you have colored her so beautifully. Love the colors, the beautiful papers and snowflake.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Adorable tag Carla! Such a sweet image and your colouring is amazing - love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Carla, your tag is gorgeous! Love your coloring of this adorable image. The sentiment is perfect with this one. I know what you mean about feeling overwhelmed with the upcoming holidays.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love your tag, you have such a darling little girl image and everything is colored so wonderful. Love all the sparkles, the large snowflake and the dp.
    Hugs, Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  18. Cute tag, Carla. Lovely coloring on your image, she is so sweet.
    Hugz,
    Cathy Lee

    ReplyDelete
  19. What an absolutely gorgeous tag! It's truly stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hey Carla - don't cha just love tags? I know I do!! This is so cute and colored so well - beautiful!
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oooh. I love this. That image is fabulous and as usual, you've colored it beautifully.

    I love all the sparkly snowy accents!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving me a comment! I really appreciate it! Carla