Thursday, November 10, 2011

The Christmas Sweets Challenge - Flourishes

As promised, I'm back with my card for today's Noon Time Challenge on Flourishes blog.  I promise this is it for me for today!  The "Christmas Sweets Challenge" was a color challenge - to use red, white and soft green for our project. 
Here is the inspiration photo:


Here is my card for the challenge:


I started with a card base of GKD Heavy Base Weight White and added a couple of patterned papers from the Melissa Frances Deck The Halls 6x6 pad.  I stamped the image from the Flourishes Meet Me Under The Mistletoe set with Memento Tuxedo Black and colored with Copics.  I cut out the image with a Spellbinders Lacey Circle Die.  I added a few silver pearls to the image frame and card.  The sentiment from Flourishes A Gift For You was also stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black.  A double-loop satin bow and a Webster's Pages Sparkler finished my card. 

That's it for me for the day!  I'll be back tomorrow with my DT card for the Copic/Promarker Challenge on The Outlawz site!  Hope you'll stop by!
Photobucket

8 comments:

  1. Absolutely stunning!! Love those silver pearls!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is SO sharp looking Carla...love that double satin bow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Carla, this card is beautiful. I love the soft green so much. The bauble on the bow is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Carla, this is just gorgeous. I love that beautiful sparkler with your ribbon. This reminds me I need to get out my sparkling mistletoe ball to decorate with.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous image! Your card turned out just lovely! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This card is so beautiful. Love your tags entered in Flourishes tag challenge as well. Just love their fun for their releases. Have you checked out their Christmas Spirit challenges?
    Great spot to win Christmas stamps.
    Good luck in the winners draw.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous, I really LOVE this LO and the silver pearls!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving me a comment! I really appreciate it! Carla