Saturday, November 5, 2011

Card Patterns #140

Hi there!  Happy Saturday!  Hope your weekend is off to a great start!  It's another beautiful fall day here in AL.  I'm not a big college football follower, but the local fans are going absolutely crazy over the big game today between Alabama and LSU!  All I know is this afternoon will be a perfect time to get my errands done because there won't be a soul out and about around here!  Anyway, I'm here to share my DT card for this week's Card Patterns Sketch.  This week we are being sponsored once again by Kim at My Craft Spot.



Here is my take on the sketch:


I started with a card base of SU Cranberry Crisp and layered with patterned papers from the KaiserCraft December 25th 6x6 pad.  I used some beautiful Cranberry seam binding and Vintage Cherry Bakers Twine from My Craft Spot that was generously provided to the DT by Kim.  I used a several of the diecut elements that come in the KaiserCraft pad.  In addition, I created two "buttons" from heavy cardstock and patterned paper and covered them with Glossy Accents and tied them with more Baker's Twine.  A poinsettia sticker from my stash finished my card.

Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to visit the Card Patterns Sketch blog to see the gorgeous projects from my teammates, Kim from My Craft Spot and our wonderful Guest Designer, Dayna!  You will surely be inspired by their creations!  We'd love to have you join us this week, too!

Enjoy your day!
Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! Beautiful colors, looove the scalloped border!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you never cease to amaze me with your talent, this is awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You really outdid yourself Carla". This is just gorgeous!
    Hugs,Marie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally gorgeous card Carla. Beautiful design. "Hugs"

    ReplyDelete
  5. So vintage and gorgeous! Just love it Carla! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful Christmas card, Carla. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving me a comment! I really appreciate it! Carla