Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Mo's Digital Pencil Challenge #80

Good afternoon!  I can't believe it's already Tuesday!  I hope you had a great weekend!  I did, but it sure was busy! I finally got here to share the card I made for Mo's Digital Pencil Challenge #80.  This week's challenge theme was "pink and girlie"!  How fun, and so perfect with Mother's Day coming up!

I decided to combine it with this week's Greeting Card Challenge (GC050211) on The Outlawz site which was to make a Mother's Day card or other card for a girl. 

Here is my card for the challenges:


I started with a card base of SU Kiwi Kiss and layered with patterned paper from the Basic Grey Olivia 6x6 pad.  My darling image is Nelly, from Mo's Digital Pencil.  I colored her with Copics and highlighted a little with Spica pens.  The sentiment is from JustRite Stampers Happy Everything kit.  A double loop bow made with my Bow Easy finished my simple card.

Thanks for stopping by today!  I'll be back soon with some other things I am working on.
Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. yep, it's absolutely gorgeous! Good luck with the challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! I love the way you've colored the image and the Basic Grey paper goes so well with it. Glad you joined us in Mo's Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous, Carla! Your coloring and the dp are perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Carla!
    This is fabulous! I love that background paper with that image. Its just goes together like cream and coffee, so perfect! I’m so glad you could join us this week at Mo’s DP2!
    Hugs,
    Dorcas
    Ps) If you haven’t already done so there’s still time to join in the fun with my “no strings attached” blog candy, open til May 13th.
    Have a fabulous weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just love this card!! Your image is coloured beautifully and it's gorgeously pink 'n' girlie!! :) Thank you for joining us at Mo's this week x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww she is so sweet. I just love the way you shadowed under her chair. I never realized she was sitting..I need to get this image now.. Thanks so much..:) Great card Carla. Huge hugs..and thanks for joining us at Mo's this week.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving me a comment! I really appreciate it! Carla